Program Facilitator Profiles
Christopher and Carol Green, DSe, D.Hon.Causa
Christopher and Carol Green are community servants and from this role they are life educators in Civility, Searcherdemics and Spiritual Wellness, certified professional master life coaches, leadership consultants, international statesmen, ordained ministers, songwriters, poets, authors, contributing authors to an international best-seller, students of Biblical text, and people who are passionate about prayer. They are also traditional marriage and family advisors, holistic wellness promoters, human value advocates, and trained in compassionate listening.
They have served in pastoral roles in the United States (Missouri and Pennsylvania) over 30 years. Inspired to demonstrate leadership by example, they stepped outside of traditional religious settings and facilities to directly connect with their community. Now, from a priceless wealth of experience, wisdom and insight, they encourage, empower and equip other servant leaders in business, community outreach, government, education, human services, households, neighborhoods and ministries.
Their cooperation of international and local partnerships has been essential to their work with the professionals and volunteers who labor in under-served populations and communities, and all who are seeking to inspire a higher quality of life and greater purpose for living.
Achievements, Awards, Appointments and Acknowledgements
· Founders of the STEP Forward Life Institute
· Founders of Fruitful Life Learning Community
· Owners of C and C Connections, LLC
· Certified Master Life Coaches
Chaplain Assistant (Chris)
· ICN 2022 World Civility Educators of the Year (I Change Nations™)
· Productive Business Civility Award for Global Civility Business Leaders
· Inducted as Icons of Greatness in the 2021 World Book of Greatness (London, UK)
· Honorary Doctorates: Society and Human Rights (2018)
· International Statesmanship (2017)
· Volunteer of the Year 2017 Nominations (United Way)
· Honorary Doctorates: Christian Leadership and Humanities (2016)
· Urban Leadership Ambassadors (ICN™)
· Community Ambassadors (ICN™)
· Goodwill Ambassadors of World Peace and Civility (ICN™)
· Founders Award (Metro Christian Worship Center, St. Louis, MO, USA)
· Producer of the Year - DHTV: 1999 Best Religious Cable Television Broadcast (St. Louis, MO, USA)
· Outstanding Leadership Award (Metro Christian Worship Center, St. Louis, MO, USA)
· Contributing authors of an International Best-Seller
· Writers and producers of over 150 Songs
Chris and Carol's travels have taken them from coast to coast in the United States, to Hawaii, the Bahamas, Trinidad, the United Kingdom, and West Africa.
The Greens have been happily married over 40 years, and have successfully raised three sons. They have two daughters-in-love, two grandchildren, and a host of people throughout the world who call them 'mom and dad'. They are a husband-wife team, currently based in south central Pennsylvania, and were commissioned to rebuild, restore and renew hearts and homes.
Chris and Carol Green are not affiliated with any political party, religious dogma, or 'bandwagon' social movements. They have been under-the-radar leaders in an international phenomenon in which people of faith have been moving, by the thousands, out of their traditions and buildings to take healing and hope to their personal and professional communities.