Program Facilitators' Profile
Christopher and Carol Green, BCMHC, CMLC, Hon.Causa
Chris and Carol Green are Board-certified mental health coaches (BCMHC), certified master life coaches (CMLC), holistic wellness promoters, human value advocates, and marriage, family and ministry mentors. They have been educated, trained and certified in Christian Leadership, Lay-Counseling, Chaplaincy (Chris), and Business Administration (Chris). They carry decades of personal and professional experience; and for their many accomplishments they have each received numerous awards and acknowledgements including one life-achievement and two honorary doctorates (Hon.Causa).
However, they see themselves as servant leaders.
These former bi-vocational pastors have been international leadership advisors/ consultants/ professors/ and humanitarian statesmen; as well as songwriters, poets, authors, contributing authors (in an international best-seller), and ordained, licensed and commissioned ministers for more than 30 years.
Inspired to demonstrate servant-leadership by
example, they stepped outside of traditional religious settings and facilities to directly connect with their community. Now, from a priceless wealth of experience, wisdom and
insight, they encourage, empower and equip other servant leaders in business, community outreach, government, education, human services, households, neighborhoods and
Their cooperation of international and local partnerships has been essential to their work with the professionals and volunteers who labor in diverse and under-served populations and communities, and all who are seeking to inspire a higher quality of life and greater purpose for living.
Honors, Awards, Achievements and Acknowledgements
· Founders and Head Professors of the STEP Forward Life Institute™
· Founders and Visionaries of the Fruitful Life Learning Community
· Business Owners, Consultants and Coaches of C and C Connections, LLC
· Creators of the CARE-Ready Life Coaching® model for transformation, education and certification
Chaplain Assistant (Chris)
· Board Certified Mental Health Coaches (International Board of Christian Care)
Presidential Membership with the American Association of Christian
Certified Master Life Coaches (United Graduate College and Seminary
· ICN World Civility Icons: 2022 Global Educators of the Year (I Change Nations™)
· Productive Business Civility Award for Global Civility Business Leadership (2021)
· Inducted as Icons of Greatness in the 2021 World Book of Greatness (London, UK)
· Honorary Doctorates: Society and Human Rights (2018)
· International Humanitarian Statesmanship (ICN™, 2017)
· Honorary Doctorates: Christian Leadership and Humanities (2016)
Pastors and Affiliate Members of the Urban Pastors and Leaders Alliance
· Founders Award (Metro Christian Worship Center, St. Louis, MO, USA)
· Producer of the Year (Chris) - DHTV: 1999 Best Religious Cable Television Broadcast (St. Louis, MO, USA)
· Outstanding Leadership Award (Metro Christian Worship Center, St. Louis, MO, USA)
· Contributing authors in an International Best-Seller
· Writers and publishers of over 150 songs since the 1990's
Chris and Carol's travels have taken them from coast to coast within the United States, to Hawaii, the Bahamas, Trinidad, the United Kingdom, and West Africa.
The Greens have been faithfully married over 40 years, and have three adult sons, two daughters-in-love, two grandchildren, and a host of people throughout the world who call them 'mom and dad'.
They are a husband-wife team with one business, one school, and one mission: The Renovation of Hearts and Homes. Therefore, they are not aligned with any political party, religious dogma, or 'bandwagon' social movements. They have been leaders within an international, under-the-radar phenomenon in which people of faith have been moving, by the thousands, outside of their traditions and buildings, to take healing and hope to their personal and professional communities.